We had a lot of fun dressed in our Pj's! Our daily schedule was a little different today due to parent teacher conferences for the specialists teachers. We started our day reviewing the blend sound ay by writing short ay words on the board and working on a word search activity sheet. We combined with Ms. Bannon's class and got our bodies moving to some Go Noodle exercises in class. The students continued working on their community helper written summative. We ended our day reviewing the Loonie with an activity sheet and maipulatives.
- April 4th-5th-Summative written in class
- April 5th-Fire Fighter and truck visit
- April 8th-School Spelling Bee begins at 9:00 am
- April 10th-Spring Fundraiser trip to Play Town
- April 11th & 12th-Career Day (Summative Presentations)
- April 12th-Money Math Test