We started our day with a visit from our community fire fighters! They did a great job talking to the students about fire safety, how they help in the community and the different tools they use for their job. They also took the time to show the tools they use and answer the students questions. The students had a sharing circle about what their favourite parts was about the fire fighter visit and created their own fire fighter helmets. A few students presented their Show and Share and learned more about the value of the Toonie. The SK's worked on an activity sheet and used manipulatives. We ended our day with our Spring Fundraiser Dance Party!
- April 8th-School Spelling Bee begins at 9:00 am
- April 10th-Spring Fundraiser trip to Play Town
- April 11th & 12th-Career Day (Summative Presentations)
- April 12th-Money Math Test
- April 19th-Good Friday (School CLOSED)
- April 22nd-Easter Monday (School CLOSED)