We started our day with a fun Easter themed house game! It is also Autism Awareness Day and we took the time to discuss what we already know about Autism and listened to a story that talked about a young boy who is friends with another student who is autistic. The SK's worked on an Easter word scramble and created Easter bunnies and eggs, using a variety of manipulatives. The students listened to the Show & Share presentations and had a lot of fun engaging on our class Easter egg hunt! We ended our day with Music and Ms. McMillan practiced our song for Arts Night.
Thank you to those who brought in peanut free treats for the students!
- April 19th-Good Friday (School CLOSED)
- April 22nd-Easter Monday (School CLOSED)
- April 23rd-Earth Day (students are to dress in green and blue).
- April 24th-Casual Day
- April 30th-April Spelling Test
- May 7th-Arts Night
- May 10th-Measurement Math Test