Inquiry into Language
The SK's practiced the sound and formation of the blend sound ure. The Students brainstormed words that had the ure blend sound and practiced printing in their booklets. They also took turns reading the words on the board.
Here is the link to Mlle. Hou's blog: http://mllehousja.blogspot.ca/
Here is a link to Ms. Yustin's blog :http://sjaayustin.blogspot.com/
We continued our UOI on Community Helpers! The students were really interested in learning more about police officers, we reviewed what we already learned and listen to a story. The students worked on a police officer hat and badge activity.
The students were engaged in Literacy Centers with partners today.
The SK's continued learning about Canadian money (coins). Today the students reviewed the penny, nickel and dime and worked with partners on a Money Booklet.
The students enjoyed music with Ms. McMillan. Here is a link to her website to see what the students were up too:https://mrsmcmillanmusic.blogspot.com/
- March 28th-Casual Day
- March 27th & 28th-Bake Sale
- March 28th-Spring Fundraiser forms due
- March 29th- Spelling test & Report Cards sent home
- April 1st-5th-spring Fundraiser
- April 3rd-In class Spelling Bee
- April 4th-5th-Summative written in class
- April 5th-Fire Fighter and truck visit