The students did a great job being an audience for a few grade 6 exhibition presentations today. We also had a few students present their Show & Share, a few students brought in items that has the blend sound "wh" or a picture of a family trip. We were engaged with a math activity that focused on heavy and light and ended our day practicing for Arts Night at the dome.
- May 6th-Dress Rehearsal (students are to come to school in their costumes)
- May 7th-Arts Night (12 noon & 6:30 pm)
- May 10th-Measurement Math Test (review package will be sent home Friday, May 3rd)
- May 17th-No School (PD Day)
- May 20th-No School (Victoria Day)